- This event has passed.
Evidence Meeting 16: TOKENISATION AND DIGITAL ASSETS
October 20 @ 5:30 pm - 6:45 pm
All-Party Parliamentary Group on Blockchain (APPG Blockchain)
EVIDENCE SESSION: TOKENISATION AND DIGITAL ASSTS
On behalf of the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Blockchain Chair, Martin Docherty-Hughes MP, and the Secretariat, Big Innovation Centre, we would like to invite you to our next Evidence Meeting (webinar):
Tuesday, 20th October 2020 | 17:30 – 18:45 (BST)
TOKENISATION & BLOCKCHAIN-BASED DIGITAL ASSETS
In this Evidence Meeting, the APPG on Blockchain will explore the use of Blockchain-Based Digital Assets along with, different kind of digital assets, trading platforms and regulatory framework around them. We will bring together the domestic, European and global perspectives from different institutions, academia, businesses and regulators.
Questions to inspire,
- What is asset tokenisation?
- Can a tokenised economy become a reality?
- What will the financial institutions need to consider to be part of the token economy?
- Neha Narula, Director of the Digital Currency Initiative, MIT Media Lab
- Sheila Warren, Head of Blockchain, Data, and Digital Assets; World Economic Forum
- Faustine Fleuret, Head of Strategy and Institutional Relations, Adan
- Teana Baker-Taylor, Managing Director, Looking Glass Labs
- Roham Gharegozlou, CEO, Dapper Labs, the creators of CryptoKitties
We would be delighted for you to join us as we work towards our long-term vision: “To ensure that industry and society benefit from the full potential of blockchain and other distributed ledger technologies (DLT)”.
There will be an opportunity to share your opinion and raise questions.
Please note, this event will be filmed, and the press is also invited.