- This event has passed.
Evidence Meeting 7: FINANCE & CRYPTOCURRENCIES – INSURANCE
January 22 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Confirmed speakers so far
- Areiel Wolanow, Managing Director, Finserv Experts
- Phillip Harrison, Head of Digital Process, Fifth 9
- Victoria Thompson, Blockchain Lead, Barclays
- Marc Piano,Associate, Fox Williams LLP
- Hui Gong,Co-Founder, China UK Blockchain Association
- Simon Taylor, Co-Founder and Blockchain Practice Lead, 11: FS
- Dr Jianhua Shao,Solutions Architect, Alibaba Cloud International
- Haoda Li,Head of Global Markets, Huobi Europe, Huobi Global
Our panel will be asked to explore the following questions for each topic:
Finance & Cryptocurrencies
- What is the future of money, payment systems and financial transactions? (Bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies, ICO)
- What does it mean for financial stakeholders? (people, shops, investors, banks)
- How can Blockchain disrupt the foundation of insurance through peer to peer schemes?
- Can it allow risk to be shared without an intermediary?
- Can Blockchain disrupt the business of claims handling by allowing incidents to be recorded across distributed databases?
- Will it reduce the opportunity for fraud?
To request an invitation please email firstname.lastname@example.org