- This event has passed.
Evidence Meeting 15: DATA GOVERNANCE and REGULATORY FRAMEWORK on BLOCKCHAIN NETWORKS
July 14 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Webinar, UK Parliament, London
All-Party Parliamentary Group on Blockchain (APPG Blockchain)
EVIDENCE SESSION: BLOCKCHAIN REGULATORY FRAMEWORK & DATA GOVERNANCE
On behalf of the APPG Blockchain Chair Martin Docherty-Hughes MP, and the Secretariat at Big Innovation Centre, we would like to invite you to our Evidence Meeting on BLOCKCHAIN REGULATORY FRAMEWORK
Questions to inspire:
- Which challenges do Blockchain networks (Public and Private) raise for Privacy and Data protection under GDPR?. Will be necessary a new data regulation for Blockchain?
- Who is the “Data Controller” in a public Blockchain Network? In a Cross-Border decentralised environment which law will be applicable?
- How can Governments and Policymakers regulate Blockchain networks?
- How is data collected and used by Blockchain Networks?
- Can Blockchain make Data collection auditable and transparent? And how can Transparency and Privacy find the right balance?
- How Can Blockchain Transform Government Data Collection?
- Can Blockchain be the definitive tool to protect personal data privacy and security?