- This event has passed.
Evidence Meeting 1: DEFINITIONS
March 6 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Questions to inspire:
- What is blockchain as a technology and as a business tool?
- What are the different constituent technologies and technological processes of Blockchain?
- Which types of Blockchain are appropriate for what?
- What Blockchain typologies do we envisage?
- Terry Igharoro – CEO and Co-founder, Inventory Club
- Chris Skinner – Author, The Finanser Blog
- Simon Tyler – CEO, 11:FS
- Helen Disney – CEO & Founder, Unblocked
- Dr Geoffrey Goodell – Senior Research Fellow, UCL
At each evidence meeting, we will invite a panel of 4-5 thought leaders and influential people from government organisations, regulatory bodies, major firms, Blockchain companies and academia. Their task will be to propose ways to address some of Blockchain’s complex issues, providing the group with suggested steps for how to get there and key stakeholders (organisations or people) to involve in the process.
If you are a thought leader in the Blockchain area of DEFINITIONS and would like to volunteer to give evidence at this meeting or can recommend a suitable expert on the topic – please email email@example.com and one of our project managers will get in touch with you shortly.